Tuesday 17 May 2016

A happy customer wrote:

Lina Hammargren

Click here know more about Christina Yang

5 stars I just received my order and had to look this page up to write a positive review. I live in Sweden and placed my order on Feb 1st, the package got here today (Feb 5th). It was also very easy to order from the website with Paypal as a payment option.

I would also like to point out that the colors are very similar to the "swatches" on the website, which is great. Of course there will be some differences depending on your own lip color but otherwise I really appreciate the fact that you can properly see the colors of the liquid lipsticks and not have to google swatches.

Visit jon davler.com to know more about

Thank you for great customer service! February 5, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment